me flirting: do you want to call me and hear me eat a popsicle
Reasons why i love Ashton Irwin
Twitter reacts to the Michael Dunn sentence today. Dunn was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole.
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
My grandma just asked me “why are you smiling at your phone, is it a boy?”
Yes, it is a boy
Fucking another boy
In this sick-ass fanfic Im reading
if u can do liquid eyeliner u can do anything
WHAT IS GOING ON
same tyler. same.
When a man’s jaw clenches so does my pussy wassup daddy
- She Looks So Perfect: "You should wear my underwear more often ;) and also run away with me this town sucks"
- 18: "DAMMIT MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE ME A YEAR EARLIER?!"
- Long Way Home: "whoops I ACCIDENTALLY got us lost let's make out and talk about life and politics"
- Greenlight: "Let's bang but with ur consent of course"
- Kiss Me Kiss Me: "More like 'fuck me fuck me' hahahahah XD"
- Amnesia: "my name is calum and i made this song my bitch but in a sad way"
- End Up Here: "I'm going to boost your confidence but in a punk way"
- Everything I Didn't Say: "I'm sorry but in a pop punk way"
- Beside You: "I miss you, but in a pop punk way"
- Don't Stop: "You should be thinking about listening to this song at a party but all you're gonna think about is us in spandex"
- Try Hard: "I pierced my lip for you, what more could you possibly want????"
- Social Casualty: "Hey baby wanna go rebel against authority with me?"
- Voodoo Doll: "This is our romantic, pop punk version of a restraining order"
- Heartbreak Girl: "I dedicate this song to you and also the revamp of this song and maybe any other song that's about the friendzone idk"
- Mrs. All American: "Hello Stacey's mom I am a nubile young man with lots of stamina and great arms *eyebrow waggle*"
- Never Be: "Our melodious angst will make you wanna spray paint angsty doodles on buildings"
"Hey don’t fucking swear" - Ashton Irwin probably
The comebacks are real.
"She removes her wig, her eyelashes, her makeup, never breaking eye contact with the reflection of her natural self. It’s an intimate, powerful moment television doesn’t often show: A black woman removing all the elements white supremacy tells her she has to wear to be beautiful, successful, powerful." (x)
Eventually we’re just gonna have to accept “ducking” as a swear word